• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    The boy’s time apart from Porcia had remained rather dull. He occupied himself with daily activities; however, these things seemed to no longer interest him. It was the days he often looked forward to see the black spotted mare again. There was something about her, something he could not quite place that had captured his whole attention onto her. She was special in some sort of way—something that dug deep into his heart and was wanting to blossom into something beautiful.

But today he keeps himself in check. It’s harder than ever to truly. Rome cannot help smile ear to ear when she arrives in the forest to lead him to Nerine. He doesn’t mind the trip taking long. It was an adventure he admired, and gave him even more of an excuse to spend more time with Porcia.

In time, the journey is over.
    They have arrived within Nerine.

He can hear the crashing of waves not far off when she speaks. It is obvious the way she holds her head and smiles that she is proud of where she comes from. Rome cannot help but smile as well.

The boy follows her through the land, towards the beach. Rome can hear the waves and the smell of the sea even more now. It stings his throat a bit, but he likes the taste of the salt in the air. When they reach the sand, he cannot help but feel at home. It was as if he was back in the Desert again—a home that he once had, but faded away when the Reckoning came.

Rome is lost within the scene that spreads out before him. His thoughts travel to the past, when he was just a boy—even though he still remains as such. It is when Porcia speaks to him that he is driven back to the world of reality. “Oh,” he says catching himself just as he drifts back. A smile easily returns to his lips.

“I love it here, Porica,” his eyes turn to look at her, “I can’t believe I didn’t come here sooner.” He laughs at the ends of his words, but it was the best time to come considering the winter season is not always friendly when travelling.

He makes his way into the water with her. Feeling the coolness of it on his skin feels pleasant. It allows him to fall back into a relax stance. However, Rome is never an idle person. He is quick to think just like he is quick on his feet. A devious thought comes to his mind as he notices Porcia is distracting by the sync of the continues loop in the water. He quickly throws his nose into the water and sends a small splash towards her way.

Rome lets out a soft laugh.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-03-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-08-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-08-2018, 07:01 PM