• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthing, any!
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    'cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
    Time passes in a strange mix of too fast and too slow after Galilee announces the child is coming. Brennen does his best to support her back to the thicket, and then he is lost. Compared to the number of children he has sired, he has missed all but a couple of the births, showing up a little later or not until the mothers brought the foal to him. It’s confusing and he doesn’t like seeing her in pain, so mostly he hovers at the edges of her space, uncertain how to help, occasionally pressing a comforting touch to her skin or murmuring a soothing word into her ear.

He is relieved, when it is over, and in awe that never fades. It doesn’t matter that he is a sire more times over than he can count, he is always amazed by them. He nibbles on Galilee’s crest and mane as she presses into him, steadying his own stance to support the added weight of his lover leaning against him. “I love you,” he returns the words from earlier with a little smile, guessing she needs to hear them after such an ordeal. Of course it is not her first time, but it is fresh for both of them now. “She’s beautiful. It’s perfect.” All he can do it watch her in fascination and agree with anything Galilee says, at least for a few moments.

Brennen is reaching for the filly, ears pricked forward and eyes gentle, even as she tumbles forward. He steps forward into her path and she catches up against his legs, and he leans down to inhale her scent much as his lover as already done, and run his muzzle gentle down her spine, from her ears to her tail. Between the wings that are useless for now at her side, the downy feathers making him smile in remembrance of his own first few weeks with wings that didn’t work quite right. “Hello, Khaeli. I’m your papa,” he tells the filly proudly, and wonders how long it will take for the rest of their children to find them. He knows that Bel, at least, has been checking up on his mother nearly as often as Brennen himself.
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    and in your heat I feel how cold it can get
    BRENNEN

@[Belgaer]/@[Mosrael]/@[Andromeda] please please please family meeting :3 <3

Messages In This Thread
    Birthing, any! - by Galilee - 03-17-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Brennen - 03-17-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Galilee - 03-17-2018, 10:44 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Brennen - 03-22-2018, 10:17 AM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Galilee - 03-29-2018, 04:24 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Brennen - 04-02-2018, 10:04 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Belgaer - 04-03-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Mosrael - 04-03-2018, 12:59 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Astarael - 04-03-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Aemar ♦ Raelyx - 04-03-2018, 09:25 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Galilee - 04-03-2018, 09:45 PM