• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius]

It takes all he has not to chuckle as Karat gives her elaborate instructions.  Her face was so serious and he darned not show his amusement.  When finally the necklace is in place and Karat seeks their opinions, he gets only a nod out before she is off again.  Raging about Kylins new accessory like she didn't need their comments anyhow.  Her mind had already been made up.  

When Krones voice calls to them, his head tilts curiously.  The twins are quick to say their goodbyes and he brushes his muzzle across each of them before they take off.  Going...

His silver eyes turn their attention to Kylin.  A chuckle leaving his vocal cords before he speaks, "She does mean well but that girl can chat for HOURS!" He emphasizes hours with a draw and slight roll of his eyes.  "They are good kids," he smiles at her and reaches his muzzle to nudge her neck.  His eyes wonder along her flesh as he thinks, "She is right though... You do look stunning." He brushes an unruly tendril of forelock from her face before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.  

His thoughts went back to what Krone had called to the twins. Where were they going? His brow furrows as he looks to Kylin, "I should go see what's happening... Wait for me here?... Please." His eyes are pleading and he hopes she will wait for him.  He anticipates her answer and before she can give it he is taking to the skies.  Soon to return but by the time he does she is gone...  

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] as planned.  Feel free to post if you'd like.  We can start a new thread after she returns Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius] - by Klaudius - 04-01-2018, 09:19 PM