• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~

She looses herself to the sleep, and just as sleep does if feels as if she just closed her eyes when she reawakens into the empty world around them. Kagerus responds yet Hestia can’t find her, and she’s to afraid to look away from the children to find her. Her heart fills at the sight of her children. Yet she doesn’t see nor feel the same fear that Kagerus does. To wrapped up in what is before her eyes to notice what is happening.

Yes he is the place she goes to visit when not in Beqanna, but she would not remember him, nor anything in this realm as his name suggests, complete oblivion is all that here is. It is impossible to comprehend one while in the other, and the other while in the one. Once again she spots Kagerus a brightly colored blur before disappearing to the blackness again. This time it’s a different sort of darkness. She can hear the mare distantly talking to someone… something. She doesn’t know. Can’t wrap her head around much of anything at the moment. She’s completely focused on him. His gentleness with her like that of a lover. She doesn’t realize that he is leering at Kagerus from his position inside Hestia. He toy’s with them drinking all the things they offer. They take him to the edge. Bringing him as close as he can be to more than nothing. A frenzy takes over him. She takes in his emptiness, herself disappearing, ripping apart at the seams with each moment he lingers. But then, then he suffocates her with his anger spilling all that makes him oblivion into her. She screams unable to handle this, screams until a light consumes all that is around her. Ripping the darkness from her, tearing oblivion from her body. Until a different nothingness overtakes her. The black mare feels his scream vibrate through her searing pain blinding her eyes as she grimaces under the terrible thing that shatters to ash in the wake of the light. When she opens her eyes once more they are in Beqanna.

At first she looks to the girl a silence lay thick in the air. She looks to her and sees that she knows. Knows all that Hestia’s been through. And all the secrets that she’s kept hidden away. She’s seen all the monsters tucked away in the black hag’s darkness. And Hestia feels sorry that the girl would have to know that suffering. No one should need to bare it. Just as she is about to speak. About to think of something to say in the face of the rawness of what they experienced. Instead, a groan escapes her lips. She cannot orientate herself to know where the pain comes from. It’s there, but nothing makes sense. Not at first. Another moan that her jaw clenches against. The sweat dripping from her glistens against the noonday sun. She turns her head blinking her eyes several times to try and see straight. She can’t see straight, it looks as if her sides are swollen to bursting from where she is. Kagerus, she groans out breathing heavily. Her sentence broken, filled with a pain she’d forgotten about. Green eyes flash open fluctuating against the light. Searching for the mare that was supposed to help her. What the fuck is happening?! She bites out the words in an angry whimper hearing the girl whisper something.

She curses over and over trying to stay on her feet, but another rush of pain and she snaps into focus. No fucking way. She drops to her knees unable to stand any longer. The putrid smelling shit that the thing spilled inside her clings to her tail, dripping slick and hot down her legs. She’s to sweaty to notice this, and then it happens, her water breaks, it washes out all the horrible slimy filth that she didn’t know she’d been covered in. Her tail drenched in the crap, fouling the air around her.

Finally, she drops to her side in and out of focus. Unable, or just simply not wanting to bring herself to wrap her mind around what is happening. The hours pass by, she focuses mostly on breathing and trying not to wrap her head around what is happening. Horror fills her eyes as she looks to Kagerus. What the hell can they do?  It takes too long. Too long for a normal birth. Hestia loses track of time, eventually the stars come out. The crickets are silent this night, and birds hide away. Something dark and ugly is coming into this world tonight. Something that isn’t meant to exist here. It’s as if Beqanna can sense this.

She looks to Kagerus wondering if she will survive this birth. Or if this time death will greet her with open arms. She lays there in a pool of blood and filth waiting for the thing to separate itself from her. Finally it does, finally there comes a push that severs her connection from whatever it was that possessed her body. She closes her eyes her sides heaving mane matted in snarls against her neck. She is glad no one can see her now. No one except Kagerus that is. If she is still there. Hestia looks around disoriented as the world spins around her. There’s a new scent in the air, something revolting and not completely from Beqanna.  She can’t find the energy to look over her shoulder and see the beast that came from her. But she knows it’s there. It’s presence in their minds a gentle soothing whisper. Kagerus, Hestia, Her eyes snap open muscles trembling. Shit.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

[Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Hestia - 03-29-2018, 01:06 AM
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Oblivion - 03-29-2018, 01:46 AM