• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  White Knight || {Ilma}

The mare was clearly oblivious to any potential danger as she eagerly approached him. Freely she drank in his appearance and he did his best to provide for her the best he had to offer. She was beautiful, a crisp white in a field of green. The spring flowers only added to her beauty, even if she wasn’t super bright. Ultimately, he cared little for her quality of intelligence. The more trusting she was the easier it would be when he returned next breeding season – to pass along his genes. Although, in this case, hopefully the child would take after him.

Inwardly he fought the desire to roll his eyes at her assumption that he was oblivious to where he was. He’d been in Hyaline for several days, scouting out the area and its mares. Though most were too caught up with birthing to pay him any mind. Still, he figured it was in his best interest to play along with her assumption.

I thought so, he said with an easy-going smile. Playfully, he glanced around at the mountains surrounding them. I’ve heard about these ranges, I guess I should have known.

He frowned now, allowing feigned concern to play across his features as he mumbled in a tone so soft he knew she would barely be able to decipher his words, However will I explain to Hestia my tardiness?

Of course, the bitch queen was not expecting him, and Arithmetic had been dancing around his budding curiosity for months. Some day he figured he would finally make his way to Nerine, but so long as he had ample entertainment elsewhere he felt no need to rush.

Do forgive me, love. I’ve been terribly rude, he apologized as he snapped himself out of his imaginary stupor. My name is Arithmetic, and I am pleased to have found myself so fortunate to have stumbled upon a beauty such as yourself. What do they call you, madam?

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma] I can't control his thoughts...

Messages In This Thread
    White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-28-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 03:04 PM