• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  White Knight || {Ilma}

It was hard to know how long he’d lingered there when the stray white mare entered his line of sight. Predictably she was oblivious to the gray figure waiting upon the hilltop. Black mane rolling in the breeze his brown eyes glued themselves to the snow of her coat. Oblivious to his stare, she ambled lazily into the clearing and gravitated towards the spring’s meager offering of grass. She was beautiful to look at, but he couldn’t help but wonder if she was one of Hyline’s ‘harbored’. For all the time that he’d spent there so far, he had yet to fully grasp the herd’s complex inner workings.

Leaping onto the bank below he strode confidently towards the whitewashed mare. As he neared he plastered a carefree grin upon his maw. ”Excuse me, miss,” he greeted cooly. ”I’m afraid I’ve gotten myself rather lost. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of Nerine?”

The lie fell easily from his lips and he knew that she would believe him. Besides, he had every intention of making his way to Nerine – just maybe not as quickly as he was letting on.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-28-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 03:04 PM