• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit
    Krone watches how the two interact, how they joke with one another. She listens to Brennen tell of how Djinni restored his wings after the fairies had taken them from him, and she nods. Her previous impression had been true enough - they had history between them. Whether that history has some bad parts, she would have to save for finding out later.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mage of Nerine," Krone says politely, with a modest nod of her crown. The Keeper had yet to hear much about Nerine, or visit, for that matter, so when Djinni informs her of an alliance, the bay and emerald mare hesitates momentarily. "I believe an alliance would do good..." She says, gathering her thoughts. "I would like to visit sometime, get better acquainted with you and Queen Hestia, if you'd welcome us." Krone glances over at Brennen, inferring that she would want him to come along too.

@[Djinni] @[Brennen] Sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 08:49 PM