• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the dawn you broke the dark - ilma

A little breeze goes a long way

The white female sometimes wonders if Khaedrik had liked to talk to her at all, if she could pull him back to the living and the light just a bit or if that was something that had annoyed him in retrospect. She did not think Kagerus would like her little brother to be so withdrawn, however, so she would keep on trying whether he liked it or not. On the topic of Kagerus, to be honest she had not seen her much lately. Perhaps she had a better relationship with the father of her child than Ilma did, that was to say; any relationship was better than none at all. Most of the time, at least.

She watched Solace’s face when she mentioned her tein brother, and chuckled. ”Sounds like I’d need to be quick to catch up on him. Is he one of those that travel a lot?” she asked - Solace had mentioned as much when Ilma first came for a visit last summer. She was not quick right bow by any means, but perhaps she would be able to speak with Svedka when he next returned.

She steps aside just a little to give Solace the room for her drink and most importantly for her to shake the droplets away. When the blue-winged female turns back to her, she looks genuinly curious and finally asks a question that Ilma feels perhaps has been on her tongue for some time. She smiles, and gives a nod. ”First one of my own. I have some experience with raising siblings and other mare’s babies, but to birth one...” she shakes her fur. ”It’s exiting and scary at the same time. I love them, but I also wonder ehat they’ll be like. I haven’t seen the father since fall and I wonder if he even cares if he had a child.” A bittersweet smile follows. Deep down she had known from the start that Ashhal had not been interested in anything else than just the act of reproducing rather than the product itself which would undoubtedly follow.

@[Solace]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the dawn you broke the dark - ilma - by Ilma - 03-21-2018, 03:18 PM