• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I sold my soul for this [Djinni]
    She nods to the woman, she’s got an idea. Something that she’s been mulling over, and now with a few more coming into Nerine, she thinks maybe this would be perfect timing to bring up the possibility to her mage. What do you think of leading a particular branch with…. Exceptional talents? She doesn’t want to say anything just yet. These are sensitive matters after all and ANYONE could be listening.

But there is so much to do. So much she must get done. Think it over, perhaps you could set up an alliance with Ischia while you think on the prospect? she doesn’t think Djinni is stupid, thinks that most likely the mare understands what it is she is suggesting. What other branch could the possibly need? A ghost of a smile crosses her face when as she looks to the other while saying these things.

She takes note that the mare didn’t respond, ah well, it was worth a try. Can’t blame a queen for attempting right? Hestia waits until she sees some hint of recognition or understanding flit across the Genies face before nodding to her. Until we meet again. Thank you for this. It was… enlightening. The twitch doesn’t leave her lips as she walks away from the cliffs edge heading to greet yet more residents who arrive at the borders either of their own volition or brought back by the people already faithful to their little niche of a coast. Think on it Djinni, we could do so much together. There is so much power being wasted here. Why let it rot away?
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 02-17-2018, 01:29 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 02-21-2018, 02:41 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 02-23-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 02-24-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 03-02-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 03-13-2018, 10:19 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:37 PM