• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    Sabras invitation had startled her, and she couldn’t quite figure out in what way. Their encounter in Sylva was more or less uneventful, save for the fact they established a rather wobbly treaty that stood on thin trust and a hidden lust.

But Krone has accepted, hesitantly, figuring this was a good time for the twins to get out anyways - they were growing rapidly, after all. It was only a matter of time before they crossed the land bridge on their own terms (she knew she’d have done the same at their age). So she leads her children to the field on this unusually sunny winter day, and when they arrive she calls out to the Sylvan royalty.

Sabra introduces the twins as cousins, and Krone stifles a nervous laugh (neither of them had revealed the true identities of the children’s relationships). A small nod of greeting and she turns to her own offspring.

”Be good, you two. I’ll be back soon.” She murmurs, departing quietly with Sabra to the meadow. A strange tension lingers between them that had been there upon Krone’s first gathering in Sylva. The two pick up a slow trot and eventually the playground ends and the meadow begins, leaving the children to the fairies for awhile.

Silence. Save for the quiet chattering of songbirds and the crunching of leaves and snow, they continued along in silence. Krone lets herself glance over Sabra from the corner of her eye, a chill running ever so slowly down her back. Opalescent skin on delicate bodice, blue eyes bold and intense, aroma sweet and crisp like the forest she ruled....

Sabra speaks and Krone snaps back into reality. When the Queen of Sylva touches her shoulder she twitches at the motion, but smiles anyways to hide her feelings. ”It’s been...eventful, in Ischia, to say the least,” Wait, hadn’t Sabra asked about her? How was she? Had she even thought about it or was she so focused on the island she hadn’t given it a passing glance? ”Lots of visitors. You could say I’m doing...well.” you could say it, didn’t mean it was true. ”And you, Sabra? I do thank you for your invitation. It’s nice to just get away for awhile.”

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Klaudius - 04-11-2018, 07:39 AM