• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthing, any!

GALILEE

She'd been right that he'd see her, though she hadn't expected his arrival to be quite so quick - her ears perk right up at the sight of him, and she whinnies musically as he approaches. Though she herself has had other lovers, and yes, other children, too, there had been none like him. Their children (soon to be five, though it seems like yesterday since they'd met in the meadow) are her favourite by far, and though they've all flown the coop, she's excited to have another beautiful mixture of their faces gazing up at her again, asking when daddy will be home.

"Hello, love," She echoes, meeting his touch gently and with a fair amount of affection. Her smile widens a little at seeing the way his eyes take in her swollen belly, warm at the thought that he, too, is excited to meet their newest child. Despite the extensive family they have together, they truthfully have not been the great, epic lovers that perhaps Beqanna might want them to be. But she finds herself smiling up at him nonetheless, content to be a happy side story, instead of one of angst and sadness.

Her dished head nods easily at his concern, eyes rolling only slightly at how fatherly he becomes at this time of year. "Yes, baby and I are well; I guess I just wanted to see your kingdom, instead of just my little piece of it." Her mind's eye travels back to the cove, warmly remembering the times they had spent there together; but wanting to explore further with him now, does not lessen how greatly she loves the little home they've made elsewhere.

"I can feel that she has wings," she says easily, touching her nose to  Brennen's shoulder so as to bring him along side her. The ocean waves merrily at their hooves as they wander down the coast, shoulder's brushing - or rather, tummy and shoulder brushing. "I'm excited to meet her." She smiles up at her paramour again, knowing that on the topic of children, they can both easily agree on practically every point.

"But how are you? How is... the mission coming?" Yes, she knows - though only because she'd pried the information from him one late night, as he laid his chest on her bosom, sleepy and sweaty and content. Little Galilee, however, who is she to tell secrets; indeed, she is more a secret than perhaps even this mission of his. "It can't be easy, what you're doing."

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    Birthing, any! - by Galilee - 03-17-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Brennen - 03-17-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Galilee - 03-17-2018, 10:44 PM
    RE: Brennen! - by Brennen - 03-22-2018, 10:17 AM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Galilee - 03-29-2018, 04:24 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Brennen - 04-02-2018, 10:04 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Belgaer - 04-03-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Mosrael - 04-03-2018, 12:59 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Astarael - 04-03-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Birthing, any! - by Aemar ♦ Raelyx - 04-03-2018, 09:25 PM