• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A time for teaching. (Diplomats, any)

Solace

A third joins the gathering, creating a small force of Nerinians. The presence of the new addition immediately draws Solace's full attention and she readjusts to properly face the dark mare. 

"Queen Solace," she offers in the brief pause after Hestia's own introduction. Rarely did she introduce herself as such, but she figured it would help prevent confusion later on. 

Hestia dives into the meat of the conversation, and Solace listens with careful attention to her each word and intent of her phrasing. This was her new neighbor after all, and this dark mare could make her life hell - or be her strongest ally.

"Hyaline is a peaceful kingdom, a Sanctuary. We are a kingdom of mothers and wanders, singers and warriors. but the quality which unites us is our desire for peace - and my duty is to sustain that peace. If your subjects understand this and do nothing to break my trust, I would enjoy seeing them pass right through the heart of our kingdom on their journies elsewhere. They would be honored - fresh faces and kingdom news is always welcome." Her voice is low, almost musing, as she offers the party a glimpse of Hyaline. Peace was her main objective, and it would be a weight off her mind to be allied with her reputably strong, northern neighbors. 

The pale mare's aquamarine gaze is steady as she searches the face of her fellow queen for any hint of a reaction which may not make it all the way into her language. 

"Does this new Nerine remain a nation female warriors?" 

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A time for teaching. (Diplomats, any) - by Solace - 03-14-2018, 03:29 PM