• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I sold my soul for this [Djinni]
    Djinni notes the mare’s reactions to her tale, the way Hestia takes in the individual pieces of the story. Her revulsion at Naga’s submission is perhaps her favorite, though the genie also enjoys the fire in the black mare’s eyes. That is new; that is a spark she had not had those years ago when she had tried to convince a group of women that there was some need to sacrifice their bodies for the cause of Sisterhood.

Djinni approves.

She’s always been fond of the elements.

The Queen’s choice of words brings quirk to the mare’s dark mouth, and Djinni remains quiet rather than voluntarily pin herself down. ”I’ll do diplomatic chores, if you need them." She offers, ”Greet newcomers, kingdom visits, and the like." The words sound strange, but she remembers Walter. He’d said us and she has no intention of infringing on his happiness.

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 02-17-2018, 01:29 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 02-21-2018, 02:41 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 02-23-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 02-24-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 03-02-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Djinni - 03-13-2018, 10:19 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Djinni] - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:37 PM