• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit
    Her dark mouth pulls into a smile at Brennen’s words, and she adds that ”You’d be tall enough to block out the sun, I’d imagine." Djinni prefers her wings to match her own size, and the golden swan wings of this winter afternoon are appropriately sized to carry her. She rarely flies, but from time to time does meet Walter in the skies over Nerine.

That thought - that and Brennen mentioning her title - reminds her of the reason she is here. A decade ago she’d have scoffed at the idea of serving as an envoy, and yet here she stands. Something to do at least, she thinks, some way to pass the time.

”I’m glad to see you appropriately grateful," she tells him, with a lightness in her tone and brightness in her eyes that indicate her jest. Still, she sees his effort to include Krone in their conversation, and Djinni does the same.

”I’m here for Nerine as well," she tells the bay mare, meeting her gaze directly ”To offer an alliance to Ischia. Queen Hestia is rebuilding our kingdom on the coast, and wishes to secure a relationship."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit - by Djinni - 03-12-2018, 07:27 PM