• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Getting Acquainted [Morty, any]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had,
     I'm your worst dream come true.

Winter in Beqanna was upon him, and Modicum would be lying if he said he wasn't thrilled. Thrills didn't come often to the ebony stallion, but when he felt the cold air blow through his mane, he couldn't help but grow excited.

He enjoyed the darkness of winter, he enjoyed the crisp, freezing air. His lineage traced back to ponies that lived and breathed icy cold, and his coat had grown full and fluffy to show for it. His thick mane was long, keeping him warm on even the most chilly of days. 

He slithered through the forest easily - he had lived her long before many of these...other horses had come here, so he knows it well. White clouds billow out from his nose as he breathes; he keeps a steady trot as he maneuvers through the foliage and trees. He comes to an abrupt halt when he hears another around him - dark ears swivel back and forth until he find which direction it had come from. He grins mischievously.

This could be fun...

He takes a sharp left, resuming his trot until he smells the other stallion nearby, to which he slows to a nearly undetectable walk (he's always been quite good at silent stalking). He sees a group of closely packed trees and moves behind them, looking to the other onyx stallion in front of him.

"I haven't seen you around here before." 
    Modicum Mortem

@[Jesper]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Getting Acquainted [Morty, any] - by Jesper - 03-07-2018, 01:59 PM
    RE: Getting Acquainted [Morty, any] - by Modicum Mortem - 03-10-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: Getting Acquainted [Morty, any] - by Jesper - 03-15-2018, 05:03 AM