• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Event 1 Task 3
    Riddle: Marwari Horse Breed

Post (358 words):
    Honey eyes widen, she had admitted to the one the thing she truly feared and here it stands before her. For a moment she remains silent, paralyzed by the idea of what she is facing. It looks at her boldly, as she would have done if confidence was on her side.

<i>Your mother does not love you!<i>
    Val nods in agreement, <b>true but she did leave me with a name so I can love her.</b>
    <i>Your father is disappointed in you</i>
    Val pauses for a moment frowning, <b>He never knew me so this maybe he is, because he doesn't know his child.</b>
    The apparition shifts the glossy coat thinning and blending into the background slowly. <i>You will never be a part of the Tephra family, Warrick will never be proud of you</i>
    she turns to look at Warrick, seeing him frown and a generally disgusted appearance on his face when looking back at her. Her world begins to darken, every hope shattering inside her, all the bonds so delicately crafted stretching until she believes they can't be stretched anymore. She fears them snapping, everything that she believed comes crashing down around her. Her breath comes in short heavy puffs. Looking to her hooves, reeling from the pressure Val looks to see the brilliantly golden mare but can not find her.

Whirling, and spinning to find her Val is about to give up, and believe this new existence. The golden mark on her skin flashes in the corner of her eye. She looks upon that focusing everything in herself to tie itself to that mark. She turns her attention back to the apparition. A gentle smile on her lips before approaching her giving it the largest hug she can manage. <b>You don't mean that, I'm already a part of their family</b>. Its painful for the girl, and a small part of her still shakes with fear but now she can quell it. Quell it enough to reach out and touch the monster that it has become. Something blooms inside herself, a new strength awakening. as her strength grows so the thing she hugs diminishes until there is nothing left.

Messages In This Thread
    Event 1 Task 3 - by The Goddess Nike - 03-08-2018, 12:28 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Khaedrik - 03-08-2018, 12:48 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Kuma - 03-08-2018, 12:52 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Madelyn - 03-08-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Mosrael - 03-08-2018, 01:03 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Eros - 03-08-2018, 01:10 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Nayl - 03-08-2018, 01:54 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Kagerus - 03-08-2018, 03:27 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Valensia - 03-08-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Sarkis - 03-08-2018, 11:35 PM
    RE: Event 1 Task 3 - by Wishbone - 03-09-2018, 12:41 PM