• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Solace & Kagerus

Solace

They had never met, but yet she knew him at a glance. With a quiet pride, he descends from the sky and the young Queen watches with interest from her place on the other side of the vast lake. But only a moment passes before she is springing from the frost-kissed bank and into the air. With practiced ease, the tri-colored mare glides over the clear waters to where he will soon land. Amet and Tangerine had both told her countless stories of Hyaline's origins and in many of these stories, this man was a mainstay. 

The first Protector. 

Another appears along the bank and she is not surprised to see the painted mare has found him first. It is a comfort that, because of Kagerus, he is not forced to wait long. Perhaps Solace had taken aggressive measures to secure his visit, but she sees him as an honored guest none the less. 

Solace lands several paces behind Kagerus just in time to catch her introduction to the dark stallion. Several long strides bring her to the overo mares side and Solace places the customary touch of her muzzle to the diplomats should by way of greeting before looking to their guest. "And I'm Solace." She adds with a respectful dip of her pale face. "We are honored to have you."

As Hyaline's diplomat enquires after the state of his kingdom, Solace she finds her cerulean gaze lingering on his ageless face, for longer than perhaps it should, as she waits for his answer.

Diplomacy she reminds herself. 
    She needed to make this visit count. 

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Solace & Kagerus - by Solace - 03-07-2018, 03:50 PM