• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

these wounds have seen no wars [amorette]
    Gentle tears roll down her dark cheeks and he is surprised to understand he is the cause of them, he doesn't know what he could have done to deserve a place in Tephra's healer's affection. But her gaze soon narrows and he is reminded that he is frustrating to practically every woman in his life. 

With an agitated sigh, she searches his face and he holds fast under the scrutiny - although he suddenly feels exposed.

As Amore speaks Levi shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. His aching belly pointedly reminds him that Ceara could take care of herself; it didn't mean anything that Amore had happened to cross paths with her yet. "Yeah, my sister. We parted on..." he grimaces as the seared organs inside of him send a hot flash of pain "not the best terms." 

The fire which runs along his crest return, and with a stamp of his back hoof his tail dock also ignites. The heat and flickering tendrils remain low, and as another wave of residual heat agitates his body. With a step forward he lets his skull fall heavily onto her slim shoulder.

"Amore, she burned me," he finally confesses, his lids closing over one inky-dark and one crimson eye. His skin and pelt show no signs of damage, she would never know what was wrong unless he told her. "Some magic, she heated me from the inside... do you think you can help?"  

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: these wounds have seen no wars [amorette] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 11:55 AM