• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mandatory Kingdom Meeting!
    Exhaustion lines my face with deep Crimson wrinkles, creases my strawberry pelt with throbbing veins. My eyelids threaten to close on me as I sway on vast feathered limbs. My eyes shift, viridian green behind the glassy sheen. I see a mottled bay figure, he slinks in and offers a whole different sort of compliment. I don't know, perhaps I was doing the feral goddess look quite well? Dried leaves crumpled into my knots of red mane, moss lain dormant on my back. I snorted briefly, shaking my thickset skull.

'I suppose not.' I say, voice thoughtful for a moment, squirrel tail ears fluttering. 'You don't expect me to look like a glorious wildflower when I've been running through weeds?' My chin lifts, stubbly whiskers twitching with my mottled lips as I turn my head to catch sight of a new arrival -- this one reacts in a whole different way and my glassy eyes dilate momentarily.

'I.. I'm not here to pirate and pillage. Don't let my appearance fool you.' My tone is lighter than normal, a laugh, course and dry in the back of my throat. That's when the dappled mare, she attaches herself to me with the sweetest of words. They feel bitter in my ears but I accept them, nodding carefully. I to as instructed and wobble over to the crystalline waters. Putting my nose down to the waters, I catch the rippling reflection and I recoil. The bay, Texas, he was certainly right. I was silent as the gunmetal girl spoke to Tyrna and Texas. I listened, ears flickering. Eyes watching them. When all was done and the air was clear, my lips parted.

'That would be.. Most delightful if I could stay here. Is there.. Is there anything you wish of me in return?'

Messages In This Thread
    Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Shatter Me - 07-02-2015, 03:06 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Eld - 07-02-2015, 04:47 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Texas - 07-02-2015, 09:19 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Tyrna - 07-07-2015, 07:00 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Shatter Me - 07-10-2015, 02:48 AM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Eld - 07-10-2015, 09:21 AM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Tyrna - 07-22-2015, 11:48 AM