• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan
    Another approaches - possibly they also want a drink. When the scent enters his nostrils, he understands that this colt may be familiar; but the youth could be anything ranging from another brother - God help his parents, they’d better not - to a cousin’s cousin, from whatever Leilan can detect. However, he’s family - apparently.

He debates scaring the younger one off, but what good would it do? Besides, he’s polite about it sharingthe creek if not overly so. To be honest, Leilan does feel like maybe the gold-and-white colt could use some teasing and pranks to harden himself in life. So he lifts his head to take in the young male’s appearance. ”And if I didn’t excuse you, what would your next move be? Shine a pretty light about?” he wonders. His eyes betray he is not serious, but otherwise he is not revealing his kidding. Joking is a serious matter to Leilan.

It is only after this that the youth reveals his name, together with his heritage. Ah, Noori my sweet sister... buthe does want to know more. ”Doubt it. Say, this Trekk, is he an okay guy you think?” he asks. He does not reveal his own name just yet; he’s not sure if Noori even knows all her siblings and if so, what stories could be going around about him. Wrynn may have told them all such awful things about her twin brother who always liked to pull her mane when she was in deep discussions with invisible foals from the other side...
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Leilan - 02-28-2018, 07:05 AM