• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Looking for a Tornado [Sabra]
    He is unsettling, more so once she recognizes the swelling redness of his muzzle. Some divine joke, perhaps. Laughing at what, she cannot guess. A voice whispers in her mind, that this is one to hold at a distance, that trust may be a mistake. But an ally is an ally, and that seems to be what he suggests. 

The dark male has been assessing her just as intently as she has been observing him. The fey queen breaks her placid mask, and returns the strange fellow's smile with a wolfish one of her own. Words dripping with charm infiltrate the pale pink curves of her ears, deeper meaning being drawn from their sweet tones. 

She responds with her own sweet voice, silvery and pleasant to hear. "Well first things first. Those who dwell here are known to me, and so I must have your name." The better to hunt down the unfaithful, she added silently. 

"What services do you propose to offer me and mine?" She asked, truly curious. She already had those skilled in war and those skilled in diplomacy within her realm. A unique skill would not be turned away, but he would have to be something special to counteract the creeping sensation that was currently working it's way up her spine. 

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Modicum Mortem - 02-24-2018, 12:35 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-25-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-27-2018, 08:39 PM