• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Looking for a Tornado [Sabra]
    Modicum Mortem is pleasantly surprise when his track is intercepted in a rather quick manner. His hooves slide gently to a halt as he looks up to the mare. She was beautiful, that much he could admit. Her coat had a soft blue hint to the otherwise white fur, wings a pearly white, and all of this was neatly adorned with a sunset colored mane. She was a slight bit taller than he, with a thin agile frame and a delicate dipped face. 

He gives her a smile, as he so often does in these situations, and then bows to her respectfully. ”Your grace,” He murmurs to her. His voice is low, smooth, and every bit charming. ”The word has been that you are the forests new queen. Well, I used to reside in these very woods, and I would like to offer my...services.” 

@[Sabra] this is short and kind of sucks but I have Morty muse and wanted to get this up xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Modicum Mortem - 02-24-2018, 12:35 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-25-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Modicum Mortem - 02-25-2018, 05:03 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-27-2018, 08:39 PM