• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit
    Summer takes its leave and autumn rushes in, she can feel it slightly when the cool mainland air blows in from the south. The seasons never seem to change in Ischia. It is always hot, humid. The tropical climate is one that takes many awhile to adapt to, but Krone never really cared. It felt similar to the temperature around the cove she had grown up in, and she liked it that way - she was never much suited for the cold. 

She is patrolling the shoreline of the big island (as she so often does), sinking into the wet sand beneath her hooves. She is restless, and it isn't hard to tell she hasn't slept very much the past few days. Her usually poised posture is slumped, her eyes blink slowly (she nearly has to force them open), and her quick gait was replaced with a slower, more relaxed walk. The children are further up towards the forest, playing (one ear is tilted back, listening for any sounds of distress). 

Krone spots the rose gold mare from afar, and her satellites perk in curiosity. Another visitor, in such a short amount of time? She forces herself to a trot, deciding to greet the diplomat head on. 

"Hello," She greets as she approaches. The mare doesn't smell of sulfur and ash like the two dark Tephrans, but rather of a place she hadn't traveled to, a place she couldn't pinpoint. "I'm Krone, Keeper of Ischia. What brings you here?" 

Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Djinni]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - diplomatic visit - by Krone - 02-22-2018, 06:38 PM