• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT]
    Ardashir
    The young stallion had to admit he had little experience with stallion on stallion interaction but, he was letting his instincts lead the way on this one. He had given the appaloosa his space and it seemed he had returned in kind. Ard took note of the small snort before a response was given but he shrugged it off. He turned his head looking around for a few seconds, “ Well, there are worse things that could be happening.” He knew what fall meant for some and even his nose had picked up some scents of the season on the way to the meadow.

He might have felt a stirring in his loins had he known some special mare before hand. His ears flicked forward at attention as he was asked a question. “ Just out looking around. It is a nice break from smelling the same salty air and hearing the same female voices that I am surrounded by. What about you?” He asked. The air between the two stallions seemed to lighten a bit and Ard rolled his own hip and shifted his weight into a relaxed position. “ I am called Ardashir. Nice to meet you Durotan.”

He bowed his head slightly for a moment, “ You look like someone that had been around a while. Do, you call the meadow home? Or, a Kingdom maybe?” He added what he could to this interaction and, he hoped that he was doing alright holding his own. Ardashir shook his head mentally and had to think to himself, ‘ you are doing fine. You over think these things.’ His shoulder twitched as some flying insect would land there and then take off after being shaken. “ Not a bad place to get away to given the season.” He paused and looked around again, “ I hope I am not interrupting you meeting a special someone here today.” The ashen colored youth would have really stepped in it if Durotan was waiting on a lady..
    The blue in an ocean of gray..
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM
    RE: Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Ardashir - 02-20-2018, 10:11 PM