• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love is a temporary madness... {Birthing, any}

sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together

It had been so long since the striped queen had returned home. At least that is, in her own mind. She had never been one to believe in devils, but after her body had been a vessel and she had seen herself come home unable to warn anyone of the intruder calling her body it's home, she finally realized the truth. Even she was prone to the wicked even with the very powerful friends she had.

It had been a chilling experience. One that became exhausting after only minutes of trying to push the other out and away from her. She hadn't been strong enough due to her endless traveling. But when they has carried her body to the kingdom she once ruled, it was though the lovely lady had seen the truth that no one else could. And quickly she helped her once queen to be set free of the monsters possession. As a silent thank you, clytemnestra had allowed her to tear open her flesh and take the bright blood red that flowed for many minutes and then she slowly stumbles out, vowing not to return until she had fully healed and regained her strength.

Through this the striped queen knew she was forever and permanently bound to the beautiful kindom. And it was why she was returning now. The great once-queen had regained her strength and all that remained from the tearing were thick scars that looked as though a large cat had dug it's claws down her hind end savagely.

With light hearted steps she crossed the kingdom lines into the dale from the south. Here it was always the most beautiful. The grass grew thick and the color of emeralds. The trees were the most ancient and large, the wildlife the most heavy. It was less frequented and the most peaceful. The gentle wildflowers would poke out from the tops of the wide open fields packed here and there in the forest and you could hear the soft songs of the day birds cooing for miles.

It was only when she had found the path she had carved with eight that she heard a soft voice speak a name and with quiet movements she came to a stop, her wings lightly brushing her sides as she turned her head and pricked her ears. Inhaling slowly she caught the scent of birth and for a moment she stayed perfectly still contemplating whether or not sQhe should interrupt such a precious moment between mother and child.

It was only when she felt the breeze suddenly making its way through the trees that she knew it would be alright and with confident but quiet steps she moved towards the spot the voice had come from. Within only a minute or two she found herself coming upon them and careful not to surprise the mare she made sure to approach her where she could see her easily and know she was no threat.

"hello,"
    she said softly "she is beautiful and you chose a wonderful name. A perfect fit for a daughter." With a soft smile she came to a stop a reasonable length away, not wanting to intrude on the mare's space. Birth could be exhausting, and clytemnestra knew well that it could put one on edge and heighten their emotions and she had no intentions of upsetting the mare. "I'm sorry to intrude. I'm Clytemnestra, and I was coming home to the dale when I heard your voice." Supporting an awkward smile she shrugged gently making her wings bounce slowly against her sides.

Here stood the once queen, awkward as ever and once again bothering someone she didn't even know. Typical of the old girl. 

Ooc: ew it's been forever! I'm so sorry xD and html soon!

original html by strells, edited by taz | character by taz

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a layer of ivory on your clothes - by clytemnestra - 04-06-2015, 08:55 AM
    we are homeward bound; birthing - by Talulah - 04-08-2015, 01:41 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-08-2015, 09:17 PM
    RE: love is a temporary madness... {Birthing, any} - by clytemnestra - 04-10-2015, 06:56 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-14-2015, 12:05 PM