• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

He followed Voudou around letting her show him around her home. He stayed close to her, wanting to be near her, but didnt want to act and seem to wanting her. But she was being nice because she was in no condition to really give her his romantic side. He moved his head and nose to her flank teasing her alittle everytime they stopped. They came to a lake where she meet Fiasko but she was injured? what on earth happened that she almost broke her leg trying to get away from them. But it was non of his business so he wasnt going to get involved in it.

They kept exploring her world until it got dark, it was a very romantic spot the stars in the sky and cool air. She acted flirty to him, he looked around and found a tree that overhung over the ground. How about over there? He snorted when he realized she was being romantic towards him, it made him puff up. He placed his head on the top of her tail. Playing around like she was, then moving back to her flank gently touching her teasing her some more. If she wasnt pregnant he would show her how romantic he could be. But he was respectful and didnt want to ruin things with her. You have a nice home Voudou i cant wait to give you a tour of my place. He smiled rubbing his muzzle against her pelt. Wondering when this creature in her would show its presence, he wanted to run with her and let some energy out. But he knew with her condition they could not. As the night carried on i started day dreaming as Voudou slept he kept watch over her but not smothering her. It was instinct to watch over mares while they slept. Thank you for showing me your home Voudou he said in a whisper so not to wake her. She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 07-05-2015, 11:02 AM