• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  if my heart should somehow stop [suli]
    **[MATURE CONTENT ACCIDENTALLY HAPPENED KINDA]**

She snorted and the beast trembled with barely sheathed rage. She pinned her ears and the beast growled heavily from Pernicies chest, incensed by the very notion of her reacting to him without fear. Oh, he could smell the fear. It bled out in her scent that carried toward him every notion and ounce of fear that wracked her frame. The beast was somehow heartened by it, though Pernicies found no such amusement. He didn't give a damn whether he was usually inclined to find amusement in the fear of others. Her fear pissed him off to a degree in which he wasn't certain anything ever had. Was it because he disliked the idea of instilling dear into this little speck of a mare? Or was it that beast found more amusement in it than Pernicies cared for it to? Nevermind the reason. He twitched, stepping forward on surefooted hooves to leer at her, dark eyes clutching her form as if there was a mental chain pinning her to some unseen post so he might flay her skin from her bones.

"So little faith in your keeper." Her verily spat, his jaw clenched with insipid frustration. Did she think after all the hell she'd put him through, that he would have simply wandered off without dragging her with him? Did she think he lay claim on things so very often that any of his possessions were very easily left to the wayside? "What is mine is mine. I do not share. I do not abandon. I do not pretend to be the most caring. In fact, I find it hard to care at all. But what of my actions failed to show you that you are different? Did you see a clutch of mares kept around for my amusement?" He tossed his head toward the woods beyond the hill and found himself pacing around her smaller form. "I did not leave you. I would not." There was something laced within those words. Some small hint that some deeper sentiment lay tucked away like a speck of dust not wiped away. Far be it for him to ever admit that it existed. He probably didn't even realize it himself. It was hardly in his character to feel anything, much less admit to it.

"The scent testifies to that." He spoke, hard-lipped and annoyed by the fact that he hadn't scented anything on her but the wind and the woods. It bothered him that she was untouched. It would have bothered him had she been touched. There really was no way for her to win. The beast did not like the idea of a celibate mare that hung around Pernicies, as though she held some deep fondness for him. Pernicies, however, did not like the idea of anyone else touching her. She belonged to him. Why the hell he wanted her so badly, he didn't know. His mind simply couldn't fathom the mere notion of some other beast relieving his masculine urges within her delicate body. He himself was not interested in such base desires, but he damn well didn't want others to do such things with her. He found himself at war once more. One day, he knew, one of them would give in. Either the beast would chase her off or he would fail his on sensibility and do something quite asinine with her. Gnashing his teeth and find it hard to watch her watching him, he turned his back to her.

"What the hell do you want from me, Suli?" He offered, quiet tones almost defeated and yet full of some ferocious disgust for that fact that it was he who wanted something from her. What the fuck was he doing? He was chaining her and pushing her away all at once. His usually stable and quick-witted mind would typically have found an answer to the questions plaguing his mind. "Why the hell can't I let you go?" He growled, turning on her suddenly as his form crossed the distance and peered down at her through desperately confused eyes that mirrored the unquestionable disarray of his mind. "Why don't you want to go? Are you a fucking masochist? Or do you enjoy tearing apart the threads that are hardly holding my mind together? Is it a game to you? A sport? You want to see what it takes to unravel my sanity and push me over some threshold that most certainly protects the world and yourself from me? Shall I show you what lays beyond the veil?" He offered, a smirk tilting to his lips as something in his eyes seemed to speak worlds of the pleasure that lay beyond the veil for him and the pain that lay beyond for her. It was not something that he would ever suggest on a sane day. Today was not one of those days. Today was the perfect kind of day to lay his mark on her flawless carapace. There would never be any doubt who she belonged to after that.

"You're naive of what you're doing, aren't you? I am jealous of the idea of anyone else being with you, yet I do not care. I could flay someone alive and diminish every ounce of their self-esteem for looking at you with lust, yet I do not look at you that way myself. I do not feel for you, Suli. I do not love you. But I cannot let you go." It was offered on a shaky breath, entirely different from his words before. There was something in him that wanted to. Something that wanted to feel some normalcy and say the words that he'd never been able to feel before. But would it be lying if he said he didn't know what he was feeling? It was only a speck of sensation, but it was a the only speck of light that lit the dark recesses of his soul. It was like a speck of heaven in hell. She stood inside the locked chamber and he knew if he let her she would open the door and would be damned. But would it be so bad for himself love something good when he was anything but?

Pernicies
    I hate it but I still want you.

@[Suli]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if my heart should somehow stop [suli] - by Pernicies - 12-18-2017, 01:25 AM