• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  if my heart should somehow stop [suli]
    **[MATURE CONTENT ACCIDENTALLY HAPPENED KINDA]**

The feel of her pelt against his own was unusually welcome. The beast recoiled, pacing within the confines of the even smaller space Pernicies had chased it to. For a moment all was well in the world and he was perhaps just another beast like the many others he so easily avoided. Her voice broke the silence and his form stiffened. His name on her breath was both intense and disturbing. Anger slipped beneath the surface of his skin and twisted his muscles into ridged masses along his bones. Memories of a long and fruitless search for this mare skittered across his minds eye. The beast lifted its lips to show pointed teeth and a muscle in Pernecies jaw twitched and then stiffened. His breath was sucked in through graying nostrils and he shifted against her, agitation predominant to any other sensation. She pulled away to speak and the beast seized hold. The black pits of his eyes somehow went darker. His jaw was clenched and the heat of his ongoing mental conflict set way to flames within his mine.

Lost. Following a bird. The beast chuckled, as if laughing at Perncecies for being so naive to the ways of females. He growled as his upper lip curled away from his teeth. He felt the desire to strangle her for her own damnable naivety bubble up like boiling water. When she moved back to touch him, he flenched and snatched himself away. So hot was his anger that he dragged himself away from her. Whether it was for her own protection or his mental relief, he wasn't certain. The beast shook the bars and urged him make recompense. The silence dragged heavy in the air, as if it might just suffocated both of them. He found himself unable to look at her for a moment, sick with the sensation of violent need that coursed through his veins. She knew how she toyed with him. So naive to the ways of mares, that he had thought to keep her in that forest and she simply wandered off to get lost without intent? 

"Eridan." He spat, when his voice finally came back. It had been the black stallion that had wanted her so bad. What if the black beast had found her on her escapade? Without Pernecies there would have been no one to keep his illustrious desires at bay. Why the fuck could she not have stayed where he put her? Why the hell had he wanted her to stay? He didn't care for the company of others. He didn't feel or give a damn about their well beings. The whole damn world could go to shit and he would have been obligingly ignorant and careless of it. This creature; this slender stick of a female, was putting a dent in it. The beast paced, eyes watching the mare hungrily as Pernicies debated internally. There was a part of him that could kill her now and walk away. He wouldn't give a damn. There was another part that wanted things he couldn't understand from her. Things he had never wanted or needed before. There was a part of him that could watch her draw a final breath without flinching and another part that would die with her. Angry at his own indecisive mind, he lashed out.

"Why the fuck couldn't you just stay where I left you, Suli?" He growled, moving toward her with coiled muscles as though a predator preparing to pounce. "Do you think I'm to be toyed with?" He muttered as he settled to a spot where his heat radiated against her own, scents mixing together in a heady array of too close and not close enough. Violence thrummed beneath the surface and it was strange how easily the beast took over, as if Pernicies was simply letting go of the wheel and stepping back. He moved again, nudging his chest against her own in a repressing manner. "Do you think doing as you please will get you anywhere in a world where I still exist? You became mine when you came to those woods." He muttered as he sucked in her scent. It seemed so strange and yet, familiar again. He shifted, offering a sideways glance as he drew along her side. His body pressed firmly against her own, muscles hard and ridged with barely leashed aggression. "If he fucked you, I'll kill you both." It was purred in a voice that was not quite his own. His eyes peered lifelessly at her, before he dropped his head along her side and shoved his muzzle beneath her belly. His nostrils brushed her sensitive flesh and he drank in her scent, searching for the scent of that beast who had caught her unaware in the forest. Dragging his head back up, he stepped back. Satisfied with his quest, his lip curled and he spoke a voice so cold it might have frozen his heart. "Answer me."

Pernicies
    I hate it but I still want you.

@[Suli]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if my heart should somehow stop [suli] - by Pernicies - 12-17-2017, 12:42 AM