• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh look, a quest! Round four (now with results!)
    Well.  I hope you enjoyed your happy little interlude.  It’s over now.  Nerissa found you, and she is NOT happy.  She’s on the verge of snapping and doing something crazy, and no one’s getting out of this intact.  Toys will be broken.  Lives will be shattered.  So.  Unleash the storm, and let’s watch her tear through everything her path.  You can let this play out however you want.  The only person you can’t bring in is Grumblesnakes.  Make it hurt, my pretties.  Do your absolute worst, and I’ll see you on the other side.

As usual, ask any questions you may have. I’ll be in cbox for a bit, or you can PM me or leave questions on the OOC board. I’ll be around a lot tomorrow too.  You have until Monday night, post time plus three hours for your patience.  That’s a little after eleven PM board time if you’re not signed in.  Have at it, and good luck!

Messages In This Thread
    Oh look, a quest! Round four (now with results!) - by Grumblesnakes - 07-03-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round four - by Syl - 07-05-2015, 01:39 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round four - by Erebor - 07-05-2015, 11:11 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round four - by Ephrelle - 07-06-2015, 12:20 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round four - by sleaze - 07-06-2015, 05:14 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round four - by Malis - 07-06-2015, 06:22 PM