• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  all you wanted || amet
    Eione
    I can save you, I can take you away from here
      His amber gaze is gasoline to the fire of her own scarlet stare, boring into his own. Her heart does skip a beat within the tightness of her chest, and she cannot say whether it is simply because of the heavy revelation that she is not alone, or perhaps because of something more. He is striking, swathed in glittered scales of gilded delight, and her lips are drawn up into a smile – warm; embracing his presence as he comes ever closer. The longer her gaze is held with his own, the deeper she can see within his mind, to see the history – the heartache, the longing, the devastation – the strength that was born of conflict and of consequence; but she does not delve deeper.

Simply because she can see into the darkest, most deeply buried secrets locked away in his mind does not mean that she should, and thus, her stare is averted. She can sense the hesitance that comes before his spoken word – and her smile is broadened as the word flirtatious does cross her own mind, and not at all because it had come from her. Looking through heavy lashes and the obsidian forelock draped over her scarlet irises, she can see so much of him (she could know all of him, should she desire it, but there is darkness beneath the light within his soul and she cannot bring herself to know what he has yet to share with her himself).

He is remarkable, even in a world full of unusual oddities, and even in the waning sunlight, each scale dances across the sharp edge of his jaw and regal curve of his neck. The temptation to read into what he might be thinking, to see beyond the flicker of heat within his gold-flecked gaze is strong (is he carved of gold, through and through?) – yet she is resistant, with only a few key words finding their way from his mind to her own.

”I do not know what or who a solace is,” she muses with a glimmer of mischief in her eye, with the soft cadence of laughter to follow. She can see Solace, a bright and everlasting light, in a memory somewhere in his mind. ”but I can see that she is very important to you, Amet. I have never been here before. My name is Eione.”

@[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 10:06 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-05-2017, 03:55 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-07-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-07-2017, 09:40 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM