• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mandatory Kingdom Meeting!

somebody make me feel alive

And just like that Falls is gone. A parting caress on her cheek is the last the queen sees of the water nymph avatar before a wave rises up and crashes over her where she stands knee deep in the pool. Shatter had heard the summons whispered in her ear as she slept, and without hesitation she answered. Now she can only hope that she will live up to the expectations set before her. The path may not be quick or easy, but in the end she has high hopes for the growth of the kingdom.

The silver queen feels refreshed as she steps, dripping, from the water. Instead of drying normally, she feels the healing waters absorbed into her skin and lying calmly just under the surface. Her armor is back! Shatter lets out a soft giggle of joy at the ability she has been lacking finally falling back into place, and spends several childish minutes bringing it up and making it disappear just because she can now. There is something else, something extra, that the Falls gave her though she can't quite identify it just yet. 

With a loud whinny she calls them to her. The remaining members of the neutral kingdom that have received a gift far greater than they realize. A wide , joyful grin stays firmly planted on her lips as she waits for them to arrive.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Shatter Me - 07-02-2015, 03:06 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Eld - 07-02-2015, 04:47 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Texas - 07-02-2015, 09:19 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Tyrna - 07-07-2015, 07:00 PM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Shatter Me - 07-10-2015, 02:48 AM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Eld - 07-10-2015, 09:21 AM
    RE: Mandatory Kingdom Meeting! - by Tyrna - 07-22-2015, 11:48 AM