• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer]
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    "Well, it's nice to have you back, Jord," he says warmly as he turns his cerulean orbs away from her to regard the forest around them. It' full of sounds today, from the gentle breeze to the occasional snap of a twig beneath a small forest creature, "Beqanna has not changed much since Pangea sank. For a while, Sylva was destroyed, but it's slowly proving that it might be salvageable." His short history of their home is just that ─ short. Dahmer had made a life out of Tephra, he had ventured from it rarely and had devoted himself to its security. To Ellyse. He has few stories from outside of his volcanic home to offer to the bay mare. Personal ones, though ─ he has plenty.

But there are few that he would even consider sharing.

The black beast debates for a moment, mulling over her question. How had he been? He'd been held hostage by the Dark God. He'd seen things that he could never un-see, and he had done things that he could never undo. He would never ─ could never ─ be the same being that she had known. But instead of telling Jord all of these things, he offers her a small smile and a casual shrug of his shoulders. "I returned to Tephra, I befriended Offspring, and now the woman I love has been named the new Overseer. I supposed I have nothing to complain about."

He pauses and tilts his head to the side, his bright blue eyes watching Jord closely. "And how have you been, Jord? Do you plan to return to Tephra?"
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Jord]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM