• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Stand Back | Circinae

Jah-Lilah

Wild horses couldn't drag me away.

Groaning as she rises, heart heavy with sorrow, she peers around at her swollen belly. Distended and sore, it is still beautiful. A cold winter raged all around, but Ischia has been good to her and her foal. Despite slim pickings everywhere else, she has grown fat, her coat grown shiny, her tangled mane long and flowing. Jah-Lilah has never felt closer to the Earth-Mother than she has the last ten months. The closer she grows to her Goddess though, the farther she drifts from her emerald lover. For a moment she thinks she hears feet behind her, but knows it's nothing but another mirage.

My red mare would never admit it to anyone, not even herself, but she is rendered terrified by the impending arrival of her offspring. A cold fear seeps into her as she wonders can she do this, raise a babe. How will she know if she's doing the right things, teaching the right lessons? How will she instill the right values and the knowledge necessary to grow and flourish in life? How can she do this, motherhood? It is so easy for her to guide others, to be the serenity in the storm for those around her. Who will be there to center her? Eyes closed, she allows herself to be bathed in moonlight, to soak it into her, to draw strength from it.

All the things swirling around her, she would give them all up to just be close to her family again. The three of them had been so close at one point, inseparable even, now she barely saw the sea-foam female. In her heart she knew that her Wolf's absence was for the good of their tribe, but her love was an emotional creature, caught up in feelings of envy, it was unsettling to her. A certain uneasiness was attempting to make itself at home within her mind, she did her best to fight it off.

Suddenly through the night air a sound reaches her ears, and her jade eyes snap open. Her head whips around as she strains to confirm what she thinks she's hearing. A lupine sound, howling in the cool night. Rotating around, she moves to meet the noise head on, and then she sees her, @[Circinae]. As feminine and gorgeous as ever, the two-toned girl crosses beach and water to meet my firefly. An emerald nose along her cheek, then tucked into the softness of Jah-Lilah's neck, and abruptly they are one again. Entangled together, they hold each other, relishing in the long-lost touch. Breathless from the effort of awkwardly standing up, the mare grins and nibbles along her partner's shoulder, cooing and wuffling softly.

"It's been so long, Wolf-of-the-Water, I've missed this more than you know..."

I watched you suffer, a dull, aching pain, now you've decided to show me the same.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    Stand Back | Circinae - by Jah-Lilah - 11-10-2017, 02:36 PM
    RE: Stand Back | Circinae - by Circinae - 11-14-2017, 05:08 PM
    RE: Stand Back | Circinae - by Jah-Lilah - 11-18-2017, 10:29 PM
    RE: Stand Back | Circinae - by Circinae - 11-21-2017, 05:44 PM