• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    The deeper you stick it in your vein, the deeper the thoughts, there's no more pain.

The Dragon-King is being evasive, squirrely, and just generally playing games. Her patience is wearing thin. He discusses his future plans of stepping down, and dances around the topic they both are hinting at. He is young though, she reminds herself, and so she does the steps with him, carrying with her no ire. She listens attentively while she flits around her grove, until finally he begins to get to the topic at hand. When she inquires upon his baby-making skills, he blushes and shuffles his feet, apparently looking for something on the ground. Jah-Lilah ain't buying it. She chuckles to herself, shaking her head. The red mare will let this slide, she would actually prefer to not know about the gritty details of his sex life, although had they met before her pledging herself to her mates it would be quite a different story. A nasty thing, my Jah-Lilah is. 

She pushes him again, inquiring about what he's got going on inside, and he attempts to dodge her questions. He blabbers some nonsense about not sleeping well, and she can't help but to burst into laughter, neither one of them would believe that excuse, and surely he knows that. Shaking herself, she grabs what she's been looking for, a few shoots of peyote, a pound of mushrooms. She brings it forth, dropping it at their hooves like a dog. The conversation progresses, so she waits to give him instructions on their next moves.

Suddenly his mouth opens and words come spilling out like a waterfall, he's confessing his sins. Jah is not here to judge, just here to open his mind. In a voice tinged with regret, he tells her about his love for the jaded mare, Ciri. He speaks about a male Jah-Lilah doesn't know, Castile, and the war for his lover's heart. Her face dressed in concern, she hears him, takes it in, processes. Everything is made clearer, and she begins to wonder if he even knows that the girl is carrying his child within her. Secrets whispered to Jah-Lilah by the Earth-Mother, my girl keeps her trap shut for now, allowing him to spill the beans and lighten his load. The red wytch is strong, she can share the burden with the young king. He's a grown man now, made adult by the trials he's going through, he's got to work it out, got to know what he will and won't stand for. She is not offended by his inability to share the girl's love, not everyone is made for the pansexual life Jah has chosen, and she knows this. She is unable to be satiated by one, and so she chose two, one of each sex, already soul tied. The three of them were one spirit, and their gift was a rare one. Her life was a difficult choice, one not for the faint of heart, one not for the beautiful gilded Dragon-King. Good for him.

@[Amet] makes unneccesary apologies for his words and actions, and she nods and embraces him in a motherly manner. Glancing down at the variety of psychedelics on the ground, she bumps him and asks a new question. "Dragon-King, will you take a new journey with me?" Pushing the plants to him, she motions for him to chose one and ingest. He is in safe hands, the old medicine woman will guide him in his journey for spiritual awakening and to seek the answers to the questions burning in his soul.  

I'm in heaven, I'm a goddess, I'm everywhere, I feel so hot.

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 11-05-2017, 05:23 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 11-10-2017, 04:00 PM