• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  my disease, my infection || ivar
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      ”A shame; I thought we were more similar, you and I,” she muses with a soft hum, as a soft groan emerges from the depth of his throat – a sound she is decidedly delighted by; far more pleasant than what she had remembered of him. His scales are foreign to her, clicking strangely against her teeth as her lips caress the column of his neck, but the scent of him is intoxicating, and she is drawn closer to him as her shoulder presses against his own.

”I prefer to see the life leave their eyes – to see their essence slip away, while I bathe in their blood,” she muses brazenly against his skin, feeling his pulse thrum under her lips, sensing his rhythmic heartbeat as the quiet predator within her yearns to be set free, to take him between her teeth and to taste the metallic delight beneath his plated flesh. She does not know that her teeth cannot penetrate the scaled armor draped over the length of his body; she can only know the trill of excitement churning her heart into a frenzied rhythm at the thought of it.

She held no qualm over the thought of sharing the truth of her own sordid, sinful desire with him – he, too, is a beast of prey, she can feel it. She does not need to know what he is to feel the electricity of the monster sheathed within his flesh. Perhaps, with the truth heavy on his mind, he might see that for her, weakness is merely a flaw that must be hunted. It must be pursued, devoured, and as she had yearned for an untimely end to Heda and her endless frailty, she also longed for an end to all weakness. It was nothing personal.

His breath across her rib cage elicits a soft moan along the shadow of his hip, where her lips have traveled to, and where her muzzle has come to a rest, while the darkness of her blackened eye searches the silhouette of his neck in the darkness. A shiver traverses the length of her spine as he caresses the back of her leg – quivering, the sheer knowledge of danger surging adrenaline through her veins, rousing her enthrallment. ”There is nothing terrible planned, I assure you,” she murmurs with a wry smile, ”only sex, and debauchery.”

She glides along the length of his body then, rounding his rump and pressing her sharp incisors into his hide – raking her teeth along the scaled line of his spine, ensnaring a knotted lock of his mane between her teeth as she tugs, seeking his attention. Seeking to rouse the beast within, if only for a moment, the scent of her arousal permeating the stillness of the air while her warm breath weaves beneath his dark and tousled locks.

”I am .. selective of those I take as a lover, Ivar,” she utters thoughtfully, wanting to feel his teeth. Wanting to feel the ferocity of what lay hidden beneath the prim and rigid falsehood of his indifference. Her dark, dismal gray eye searches his own imploringly – a sinful smile drawn upon the blackness of her face. ”I came into the forest in search of something more – for someone .. different, to pique my interest. And then I found you.”

@[Ivar] - just don't kill her, obv Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    my disease, my infection || ivar - by Thana - 10-17-2017, 10:52 PM
    RE: my disease, my infection || ivar - by Ivar - 10-22-2017, 12:01 PM
    RE: my disease, my infection || ivar - by Thana - 11-08-2017, 07:16 PM
    RE: my disease, my infection || ivar - by Ivar - 11-10-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: my disease, my infection || ivar - by Thana - 11-10-2017, 04:25 PM