• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

This one is brimming with words, it would seem. A bit startled at first, Circinae retracts a step and tries to make sense of his notions as they blend together. Voltage, he calls himself, and amusedly she shakes her head. “Take a breath, relax.” She laughs softly, turning aside to lead him in the direction of some nearby palms. If it was the sun that bothered him, Circinae wouldn’t have begrudged the diplomat a bit of liberty with his position in her home. Borders were invisible, after all. Just lines and rules expected to be followed.

The wavering shadows of Ischia’s sturdy trees dapple her coat a shade darker as she twists around them. Comfortable, the Keeper indulges her guest with a reply in as concise a manner as she can muster. “My name is Circy and I do intend to show face, you can begin by telling Gryffen that.” She exhales, glancing over the bay stallion with piqued interest. “Gryffen likes his special toys,” Her conscious muses while her eyes find nothing to tip her off in the way of hidden talents, “I wonder what makes this one so shiny?”

Hardly missing a beat the pony mare jumps right back into easy banter. “With that news you can turn around and extend an invitation to Ischia, for him and a guest.” She offers, hoping that this will tickle the white wraith’s fancy. Already she can formulate the semblance of his pale face in her mind, how amused he might be when the news filters through to him. Another, perhaps more important topic rouses now though and Circy allows for her earlier humor to drain. “I was wondering - are you familiar with my son, Crevan? Is he … still in Sylva?” She breathes.

Her heart clammers against her chest. She can hardly decide if she wants to be given the affirmative or negative. “Still my son, but no longer my boy.” She thinks, feeling the phantom ache of a pain not yet delivered.

Circinae

@[Voltage] lmao it's his job <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:59 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-08-2017, 04:13 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-16-2017, 05:55 PM