• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    The anger Diable Rouge feels is intense, unwavering. It doesn't go away when his fellow guard approaches, it doesn't yield to Longclaw's sarcasm-laced remarks. He is hardly listening, his eyes locked dead on Karaugh, wishing to wipe that fucking smirk right off her face. 

When she asks about Kaiode, he can't contain his sarcastic laughter. In fact, he laughs for a solid minute and a half; but this is not happy chortling, he is still very much pissed off. 

"How fucking dare you?" He growls, shaking his head. The grimace on his face is keeping him from ripping her voice box out. "You leave a child to die, then you suddenly give a shit about him years later? You fucking bitch." His fury is red hot, all he can do is spew out venom. "I don't give a shit about how long you've been waiting, you shouldn't be here at all, diplomat or not. Sylva and Tephra aren't on good terms. Nymphetamine hardly comes around. I don't know where he is, and frankly I don't care, not right now." He is shaking now, his rage boiling over. "Kaiode is dead. You can find him buried on the beach."

He sounds heartless, but only for the sake of keeping him sane. He loved the boy, his son, with all his heart. He cannot believe the audacity the mare has to come here, try to mosey her way into a life that has long since been gone, that she didn't care about in the first place.
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[Longclaw] @[Karaugh]

Messages In This Thread
    Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Karaugh - 11-01-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Diable Rouge - 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM