• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]

She can only whole heartedly agree with what Ardashir is saying. ”It isn’t. I like the forest, it feels sheltered and I like the smell” she answers with a nod. It’s so very much different than the smell of Nerine, which clings to his coat. Not better or worse, just different. ”I don’t know.. I’ve seen other around and you can smell them too, but I don’t know if they call the forest home.”

The idea of visiting another land and being shown around excites her. Jinju was sure to ask Terran or Ander if she could go and visit sometime, with or without them. Ardashir’s description of his home sounded like something worth exploring. It’s the very same excitement she uses when she bolts off when looking for a good place to hide.

Her muzzle is lowered to the ground, so she can peek through the thick underbrush to see if he’s coming in the right direction already. She’d made sure to take a little detour, so her scent wouldn’t lead her right to her hiding spot. Leaves rustle gently with each exhaled breath, but Jinju makes sure to hold it when she sees the pale of the colt’s coat. All she hears that moment is her own loud heartbeat, both afraid to be found this quick as enjoying the thrill the feeling gave her.

But no, Ardashir passes by her hiding space and the inky black girl can’t be more thrilled. A grin tugs at the corners of her lips and her ruby eyes twinkle happily. It’s impossible to not giggle when he’s out of sight, she’d been fighting it from the moment he had passed her and barely been able to hold it back. Now Jinju could only hope he hadn’t heard her.

Jinju

“My sun is set to rise again.”

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM