• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My Brother's Keeper

Nyxa

“We don’t mind at all, do we Hod?” The elder stallion speaks. The kind words are unexpected; Beqanna is a harsh environment and Nyxa (with all her youthful, worldly knowledge) has seen it chew the unsuspecting and spit them out as hardened, bitter creatures. That Bragi, who’d yet to give his own name, would be so forthcoming and attentive to her intrusion strikes Nyxa quite dumbfounded while his younger peer chimes in. Her eyes, rich byzantium and sharpened from curiosity, see these newcomers cast in an entirely more appropriate light.

She likes them both. “I’m Nyxa,” She replies at first, easing closer to watch the way Hod moved. The boy seemed distant - and this is the best terminology she can muster for it - as if he looked but didn’t see her. “and I’m going to an Island nearby. Apparently my mother-” She stops, turning her intrepid gaze away before it could be construed as rude, “Well, apparently she’s relocated our family there.”

Nyxa sighs. “I suppose you could say I’ve been walking around a lot too.” The growing filly laughs suddenly, directing her attention back to the duo. Briefly, inspiration strikes her. “You know, if the both of you are up for a little more travel … I’m sure you’d be welcomed. I could use the company.” She offers, features brightening at the thought. It would be simple enough, the tide would go out and with it they could journey safely to the quiet outpost.

Ischia was just the place for them, Nyxa was sure of it.

Wayward daughter of Canaan and Circinae

@[Bragi]

Messages In This Thread
    My Brother's Keeper - by Bragi - 11-04-2017, 12:38 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Nyxa - 11-04-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Bragi - 11-04-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Nyxa - 11-07-2017, 02:02 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Bragi - 11-08-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Nyxa - 11-11-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: My Brother's Keeper - by Bragi - 11-11-2017, 07:58 PM