• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats

gaza

Yeah… that clover really is kind of awesome. They don’t get stuff like that in the Desert.

Gaza is big, and like Vanquish, he must spend a lot of time eating. With no one in the immediate vicinity, he lowers his heavy head to graze. The grazing quickly turns into a sort of impromptu lawn mowing, and Gaza finds himself taken unawares. Oh man… what did they put in that stuff  to make him so unobservant? His head jerks up, last mouthful of grass and all, and he grins sheepishly before quickly chewing and swallowing. Oops.

“Hi there. I’m Gaza. I’m uh, from the Desert. It’s nice to met you.” The young stallion pauses, literally improvising his way through the whole thing. “I suppose I’m here on official business.” Whatever that is - no one had really told him what to say or do. “But also, I’m kind of just exploring. This is a… very green kingdom. It’s lovely.”

His sincerity is apparent, for I’m not entirely sure Gaza has ever lied. There is simply no reason to. He has no ulterior motive, and the way he guzzles down the clover is evidence enough of that. I suppose you could call him a ‘nice, young Jewish man.’

vanquish x yael

Messages In This Thread
    the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Gaza - 06-16-2015, 08:16 AM
    RE: the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Wichita - 06-16-2015, 10:55 AM
    RE: the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Mast - 06-16-2015, 12:03 PM
    RE: the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Gaza - 06-30-2015, 02:49 PM
    RE: the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Wichita - 06-30-2015, 04:58 PM
    RE: the wayfarer - adrie, diplomats - by Mast - 07-20-2015, 06:09 PM