• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take

The hazel of her eyes is familiar, the green and brown swirls in a pattern unique only to Kylin. For a long while he’s quiet, only his ears flickering to her words. Ivar has always chosen the changes in his world; Kylin never seems to get that luxury. Her father had chosen to move her from Hyaline, and then her family had left without warning. Now newcomers have come to her home, their intention unknown. Nothing he says can soothe this, but he does run the sleek scales of his muzzle against her shoulder. The repetitive motion feels calming, and least to Ivar, the equine version of a pat on the back.

“You’re not though,” he replies when she says she feels like a stranger. “It doesn’t matter if they don’t want you – and they will want you. Ischia was your home before they came; they can’t make you leave.”

They might try, he supposes, but what are friends for if not to discretely murder the people that are mean to you?

“If they give you any trouble, just let me know, alright?”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis
    minimal grullo tobiano king of loess

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 12:46 PM