• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any]
    With each passing moment she wonders if perhaps she has missed. Overlooked.

Then there is cursing...

Her devilish grin returns as she turns her golden crown to view the red stallion.  He seems to be hot tempered and it causes a chuckle to escape her.  More angry words spew from the depths of his soul and her head cocks, "Actually... No.  This one will be dumped elsewhere." A satisfied grin is painted on her lips.  They part to continue to question him but her words are stopped by the snarky comments of a blue figure having neared.  Her brow rises in amusement at the accusations as she let's him finish his rant...

"I have not trespassed... Not this time anyhow.  I've been standing here for HOURS waiting for someone to come along and greet me.  So hello to you too.  I'm Karaugh.  Diplomat of Sylva.  I have simply come to know the whereabouts of my son," her eyes shift from blue to red.  The question lingering in her gaze, "Kaiode, does he still live here with my Father Nymphetamine?" The concern in her voice could be construed as genuine care of his well being, but that wouldn't be of her nature...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Diable Rouge] @[Longclaw]
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Karaugh - 11-01-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Karaugh - 11-04-2017, 10:29 PM