• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    And she shakes off his silly grip upon her withers. She challenges him with a sideways silver eye, giving a shimmy under his sharp teeth to loosen and slide away from the heat of his mouth and tongue with her body sliding smoothly down the curved scales and even giving the place where his tail meets his flesh a little tug.

He asks too many questions and seems to talk too much when all she wanted but to just listen to the rhythm of his heart drumming inside his chest. Perhaps she wanted to show him something more...to open herself to him...but he manages to dash it all away with a lolling tongue and smoldering touches. The long catch of tail flicks across her hind end idly before settling back into position as it lay draped prettily. Isobell looks over her shoulder at the scaled stallion as he seemed to question himself...

Perhaps it was best if he DOES go to Loess like he had suggested earlier. She allows a few breathes to pass before pivoting with narrow eyes and a renewed taste for his skin. She is young and the wildness of the sea and salt crept along her soft curves as she neared him, silver eyes gripping his own with narrowed slits and stand just in front of him s she had to look upwards to his taller stature. "And?" She confronts him, her heart racing and her skin shivering from the cold...or the frustration of his scent on her skin (she isn't sure which).

"What is it Ivar? Who is it?" The young pied mare demands. "What or who you keep your company with is no secret. Their names are riddled with pox, covered in fleas, and doused with pig squalor yet you lay with them...why is it that you came to me tonight? You, of all, found me in Sylva."  Her words are not meant to be kind. "What do you want with me, princeling?" She speaks with flared nostrils and liquid quicksilver flooding her eyes. Her feminine features harden as she questions the stallion with a jutted chin and squared shoulders.

Isobell shorts with a huff, her eyes roll and she shifts her weight away with rolling hips so the stallion is off to her left hip. 'I can find my own way home from here." She remarks flatly as she turns her back on Ivar and heading towards Nerine.

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 11-04-2017, 09:54 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 12:33 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 11-04-2017, 01:03 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 08:46 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-06-2017, 08:53 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-07-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-08-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-12-2017, 11:07 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM