• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scintilla || Any
    Of course, the mare had caught that. She (unlike many) paid attention, she seemed as though she wanted to listen to him. He shifts against the aching bark of the evergreen and pulls deep breaths into his chest as she speaks. There was a possibility that she would take him to her home. A possibility that she would find him a place to belong.

But if he knew anything, it was to not build a home upon a feeble foundation. So he takes her words with a grain of salt. Yet he looks forward to what she has to say next.

"I have such a fascination with this place.."

He speaks, changing the subject momentarily. He stands once more to gaze fully at the awakened patrons of the lands, his head swarmed with long since past years.

"Such a zest for life in such a sleepy little field."

A soft 'humph' escapes his throat. Not in disgust but in wonder. He had felt that way once, no matter how long ago it may have seemed.

"I wish once more to find that, and I would like to think you could assist me in such a search."

It is now that she approaches him, her muzzle finding his neck in a friendly way. He does not move from her touch, nor does he reach to further it. She shall stay where she would be comfortable, and he would not push her away as many other would. A smile tugs at dark lips as he dreams of what could be for him later in life.

"Thank you."

He whispers when she finishes speaking. A total stranger, one who doesnt even know his name, willing to help him... He would accept it, and in due time he would offer her a name such a powerful word that she could use. But until then,

"If you wish, you may call me Bri."

((OOC: While it is spelled Bri (br-e) I say it as (brye br-eye) like it is said in his full name))
    [Image: 13.gif]
    T E N E B R I S 

Messages In This Thread
    Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 10-28-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 10-29-2017, 11:06 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 10-29-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 10-29-2017, 11:46 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-01-2017, 06:41 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 11-02-2017, 08:58 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-02-2017, 06:26 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 11-02-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-08-2017, 07:29 PM