• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]

The night passes quickly for him, Levi was no stranger to solitude, and the inky blackness of the forest begins to grey. The first songbirds begin to flutter between the branches and clear their gullets for a new day of old song. It is only then, after the morning has officially begun, that the mottled stallion closes his eyes to rest. 

With his weight leaning into a sturdy tree he drifts off into a light sleep easily after the night's vigil.

The sound of his name, softly spoken, brings him back to consciousness. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, Levi lifts his heavy skull and looks to Kolera. The genuine surprise in her voice softens him towards her, and a ghost of a smile plays on his pale lips as he rolls his shoulders to loosen them and turns his body to face her. 

"I wasn't done asking you questions," he half-jokes as he takes a step into the small clearing she had made so long ago. Offspring's son wasn't usually a victim of impulse, but as he stands her looking down to where the dark lithe mare rests, he realizes that he doesn't have an excellent excuse for following her. He had been tirelessly been patroling Tephra, and even if he wouldn't admit it, the change of pace after two years in the volcanic Island was refreshing. 

"Would you rather I leave?" He teases, because the way she is looking at him lets him know she doesn't. 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera]

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM