• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason}

{you remind me of the babe}
    A few snapping of twigs caught Voudou's attention, but she wasn't really worried. Her auds pricked backwards, listening for words, and a deep breath brought with it the scent of the blue-hued stallion that had recruited her to live in the Gates at all. She held a strange admiration for him, and as much as he annoyed her she still longed for his company. Except now. At this moment (or any moment for the rest of her pregnancy) she didn't want anything to do with anyone. Voudou could feel his gentle touch on her side, his hot breath pushing against her pelt, and she shifted away a tiny bit, still keeping her head lowered and eating. Frankly, she wasn't planning on actually talking about what happened, it wasn't any of his business, he could go back and hang out with his little queen Fiasko.

Voudou was almost impressed with how quickly he figured things out, and she could nearly feel the anger in his voice. Now she finally stood up straight, lifting her head and staring into the distance in front of her, still not turning to look at him. "Nothing and nobody, Jason," she said, her voice nonchalant with a hint of empty cheeriness about it. Her large frame turned, hoofs leaving scuff marks in the dirt. She bumped her nose on her shoulder before tossing her head over his back to rest her chin as she usually did. "So, how are you and Scarface doing lately? I hear you two are quite cute together, though you better watch out with that hot bod of yours, it might distract her from her duties as a queen."

The new nickname for Fiasko probably wasn't necessary, but since when did Voudou care? The black mare wasn't exactly one to be compassionate or polite, Jason knew that already. Besides, deep down in her gut, Voudou always felt a little pain whenever she saw those two together. She had never pondered it too deeply, Jason was free to his life just as Voudou was free to hers. Hell she was thinking about uprooting herself and venturing towards a new home soon anyway, in the mare's mind she had spent far too long in the Gates, it was time to see something new.
    tags Jason, 378 words.
    notes, my writing is weird today, sorry!.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-20-2015, 12:07 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 06-27-2015, 07:45 AM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-29-2015, 04:16 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 07-06-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-15-2015, 10:41 AM