• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? solace
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

"I know you won't," he says with a laugh and with absolute trust - Solace is Tang's daughter after all, and while she may not see her mother in herself a whole lot, the bronze stallion does. It's an admission that he has only told Ciri up until this point, though he's sure his painted mahal would be able to read it across his features just as plain as day: he misses his siblings, and he feels at fault for their estrangement.

He can only hope that in the future, maybe...

Their conversation turns to the topic of change and Amet voices his reason for coming to the volcanic island today: Solace's residence in Hyaline. Her swift acceptance of his offer catches the scaled stallion off-guard and he nudges her happily, a bright glimmer in his amber eyes. "Well, to be honest, I had expected that I would need to do a little more convincing," he says to the buckskin girl before slowing his leisurely walk to a halt, hooves sinking into the warm oceanside sand.

"Should we go now, before you change your mind?" he offers to her with a lopsided grin, his narrow legs prancing with youthful excitement, "We will have a lot to talk about when we get there."
    Amet

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 01:28 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 05:59 PM