• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse
    I don't remember the first character I ever joined but I know I brought quite a few over from another RP. Death Wrench (wtf even Affs), Kelsi, and maybe a couple others?

But the first truly active character I had was Sicke. He was a liver chestnut (w/ flaxen mane/tail, V IMPORTANT) drafty stallion who was "evil." He was part of a really confusing love plot with Error, Sincinnati, and Lustful; Sicke had a weird thing where he was obsessed with Sin and so was Error, but Error's lover was Lustful. Sicke and Lustful made a baby together and she tried to play it off as Error's, but Sicke was basically like "lolwuthe'smine." It was pretty dramatic. :| He had a herd in Flaming Meadows I think was the land? It was so long ago omg. He finally "settled down" with Moonlove but she ended up cheating on him. >:|

Him and Mohan also had this big thing where they hated each other I think.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Affirmative - 10-28-2017, 05:01 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 09:00 PM