• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? solace
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The sand sinks beneath his hooves, reminding the young stallion of his homeland. It's been some time since Amet had allowed his thoughts to turn to the Dunes, but with Tangerine's explanation of her departure he had found himself thinking of the way he had felt when he'd run away from the sandy hell. To finally escape and find Beqanna had been the best thing that had ever happened to the golden stallion, though he is not unfamiliar with Solace's preference to leave things unchanged.

Her tentative, almost sheepish, laugh draws his amber eyes back to her. Amet bumps his shoulder gently against Solace's as a nicker falls from his maw and he nods his head, "Change has always scared me," he tells the daughter of Tangerine quietly, "but don't tell anyone I said that, okay?" The leather-plated stallion chuckles quietly, his eyes drawn to the seashell that Solace has kicked in front of them. A small frown pulls at his lips for a brief moment. "I thought that about my siblings. I thought that the three of us would always be together, but it seems like no matter how hard I try..." Amet sighs and shakes his head, letting the words trail off as a hint of a smile returns to his handsome face.

"Have you thought about leaving Tephra? I'd love for you to come back to Hyaline with me, Solace. Perhaps it's time that both you and I try to embrace a little change."
    Amet

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 01:28 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 03:19 PM