• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? solace
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Her smile is warm and welcoming and, for the time being, it helps to quell any restlessness that the gilded stallion has begun to feel recently. His own polite gesture is returned and his amber eyes sparkle as he watches her, young and excited and comfortable in her skin. Laughter falls from his lips at her statement and the Akhal-Teke nods affirmatively before tossing his own forelock from his gaze. "Lead the way, my dear," he smiles as they turn and head closer to the shoreline.

"I've never seen this side of Tephra, you know," he confesses casually as they move side by side. He falls silent for a few moments as the ocean comes into view, lost in thought and worry as he is apt to do. When he finally turns his attention back to the buckskin splash girl (the sun reflects of her coat beautifully, drawing attention to her developing muscles, but also to her lanky legs). He remembers being stuck between childhood and adulthood.

It hadn't been so long ago, after all.

"Tell me what's new, Solace. How has Tephra been treating you?"
    Amet

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 01:28 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? solace - by Amet - 10-28-2017, 02:26 PM